Wednesday, March 20, 2013

It's About Time

Spring is officially here and if you haven't started planting yet you might want to get started pretty quick.  You can do a nice job with tomatoes and such by seeding them indoors and once they come up putting them in a sunny window.  If you have something reflective to put behind them it's even better because then they won't photo-trope (lean out toward the sun) too much.



I feel particularly blessed to have a small greenhouse attached to my house.  It's a lovely place . . . at least it is when you can move around in it.  But if you are like me, when a room temporarily loses its primary purpose it becomes more of a storage room, and that's just what happened with my greenhouse after mid summer last year.

Even my planting table!
I've done a little planting this season, but using the coffee table is no longer cutting it.  It is clearly time for the big clean up.  And in no time at all,



 Now I can plant to my heart's content.

No comments:

Post a Comment