Tuesday, August 20, 2013

I Don't Know What's Going On!

For whatever reason I cannot post normally on blogger any more.  Maybe this problem will be fixed in the future, but I don't know.   Right now I'm writing in HTML which is something I don't really know how to do (I'm copying the tricky stuff from an old post) And that I'm not willing to do constantly to maintain a blog.  Therefore, I am moving once again!  Anything that I would post on any of my blogs (A Sustainable Transition, Mamallama Transitions, The Continuing Adventures of Mrs. Butterwirth, and Excepschanel Gastronomy) will now be posted at the Groundwell Farm website (groundwellfarm.com)  I thank you all for your patience, and sincerely hope to see you all at Groundwell Farm in the near future!

groundwellfarm.com

No comments:

Post a Comment