Wednesday, May 1, 2013

It's That Time Again

What time is it?  It's hat time, of course.  Spring is in full swing, the weather is getting warmer, and the sun's rays are definitely strengthening.  When I begin to feel like a vampire, constantly shrinking away from the glory of sunlight, I know it's time to pull out my hat collection. 

Of course I wear hats in winter too.  I almost always have a wool beret on my head during the chilly months.  And when I want to feel a little dressier, I pull out my gangster hat.
But, when I consider the prospects of skin cancer, and I remember my battle with actinic keratosis over the past year, I know that the only thing that will do is my stack of big floppy hats.
Do your skin a favor and have some fun to boot.  Let yourself go to your local Goodwill or thrift store, or any store for that matter and pick up a few nice big floppy hats! 

No comments:

Post a Comment